Rasta Pasta Clams
- 5 1 oz can chopped clams, drained and juice reserved
- 16 oz penne or shell pasta
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups fresh pinapple, chopped
- 2 cups fresh mango, chopped
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 2 cups scallions, diced
- 1/4 garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbs Jamaican jerk dry seasoning
- 1 Tbs ground coriander
- salt and pepper, pinch
- lime twist, garnish
- Boil pasta until al dente and drain.
- Sauté garlic, mango, pineapple, and red pepper in pan. Then add clams, heavy cream, scallions, garlic and seasonings. Heat at medium high temperature until sauce reduces and starts to thicken.
- Add pasta to pan and serve in large bowl. Garnish with lime twists in center.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.