Quick N' Easy Mushroom and Cheese Pizza
- 1 package (10 or 16 ounces) Italian bread shell
- 8 oz white button mushrooms, sliced (about 2-1/2 cups), divided
- 1 cup shredded fontina or mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup drained and chopped oil-packed sundried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 420° F. On a 12-inch pizza pan place bread shell. Arrange half of the mushrooms in a single layer; sprinkle with fontina. Top with green pepper, tomatoes, onion and remaining mushrooms. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until hot and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.