Quick Barbecued Ribs
- 1 lb boneless country-style pork ribs
- Kitchen browning sauce OR microwave browning powder
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, bottled or homemade
- Cut ribs in pieces not larger than 1 x 1 x 3 inches. If desired, brush pieces with browning sauce or powder.
- Place ribs in microwave-safe 9x9-inch pie plate, arranging thicker parts to outside edges of dish. Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner. Microwave on Medium-Low (30% power, about 200 watts) 8 minutes, rotating dish as necessary for even cooking. Drain liquid.
- Turn ribs over and rearrange so least-cooked parts are to outside edges of dish; re-cover. Continue microwaving on Medium-Low 8 to 9 minutes or just until meat is no longer pink. Drain liquid; spoon barbecue sauce over ribs.
- Re-cover and microwave on Medium-Low 3 to 4 minutes or until hot. Let stand, tightly covered, 5 to 10 minutes.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.