Quick & Spicy Beef Chuck Steaks
- 4 boneless beef chuck eye steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Marinade:1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Combine oil, garlic, chili powder, oregano and red pepper in small skillet; cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes. Cool slightly. Stir in vinegar and sugar. Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove steaks; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Season with salt.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.