Quick & Easy Barbecue Pork & Mushrooms
- 1 whole pork tenderloin, trimmed (about 1 pound)
- 1 Tbs barbeque sauce, honey-smoked
- 2 portabella mushroom caps, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs grill seasoning, mesquite
- Preheat grill to 350° F. Place pork on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Rub the barbecue sauce on the pork. Spread the mushroom strips around the pork and drizzle oil over the pork and mushrooms. Sprinkle the grill seasoning over the mushrooms.
- Fold the sides and ends of the foil up and crimp to seal. Place pork packet on the grill, close cover. Let the pork cook 45 minutes, remove from the grill and let rest 15 minutes. Carefully unwrap the foil and remove the pork.
- Cut into 4 sections. With 2 forks, shred the pork. Mix the shredded pork with some of the remaining juices from the foil to moisten.
- Top with the mushrooms and serve.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.