- 5 1 oz can clams
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 pint mixed pitted olives, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs Italian spices
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- shaved hard cheese or crumbled soft cheese
- Drain juice from clams and reserve for future recipes. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except for the cheese. Marinate for at least 2 hours. Serve on a large platter and garnish with cheese.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.