Purple Fingerling Mashed Potatoes
- 10 purple fingerling potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbs salted butter
- 2 Tbs cream cheese
- 1 Tbs sour cream
- 1 tsp half and half
- 1 Tbs caramelized onions
- Peel and cube about ten purple fingerling potatoes. They’re small so you may need more since leftovers are definitely encouraged!
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and return to pot off heat.
- Mash potatoes with butter, half and half, cream cheese, and sour cream. Stir in caramelized onions. If you like your mashed potatoes really smooth, put them in a food processor and pulse until all lumps are gone.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.