Potato & Crabmeat Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds baby new potatoes, cut in half or into 1-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup lite canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 scallions, white part minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 8 ounces cooked crabmeat
- Set a steamer basket in a large pot with a lid. Add enough water to come just below the basket and bring to a boil. Place the potatoes in the basket, cover pot, and reduce heat to a simmer. Steam the potatoes until tender, 18 to 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, scallions, tarragon, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the cooled potatoes, tomatoes, and crabmeat and stir gently to combine.
- Chill well before serving. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.