Pork Salad a la Grecque
- 12 oz roasted pork loin, about 1 1/2 cups, cut into julienne strips
- 1 head Boston or bibb lettuce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 lb feta cheese, firm
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp dried tarragon, crumbled
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 lb Niçoise olives, or 6 oz. jar oil-packed black olives
- Wash lettuce and dry with paper towels. Arrange lettuce in shallow serving bowl. Wash and dry tomatoes and remove stems. Cut feta cheese into small cubes. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, tarragon and thyme. Add tomatoes and olives, and toss until evenly coated. Add cheese, olives and pork, and toss gently.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.