- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 2 1/2 8-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 zucchini, grated into coarse pieces
- 1/2 lb fresh peapods
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved and drained
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, or Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups fettuccine, hot cooked
- In a large fry pan, sauté garlic and pork strips in oil until lightly browned. Add vegetables and seasonings. Simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring, until moisture is almost gone. Add wine and simmer to reduce liquid. Pour over pasta. Toss all together with cheese. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with foccacia bread and fresh fruit.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.