Pork Loin Roulade
- 4 boneless center pork loin slices, about one pound
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbs prepared Dijon-style mustard
- Place cutlets between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with a mallet to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place several red and green pepper strips crosswise on each pork portion; roll up jelly-roll style. Secure rolls with wooden toothpicks.
- In a nonstick skillet, brown the pork rolls in vegetable oil. Drain fat from pan. Combine remaining ingredients and add to skillet. Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until pork is tender. Remove toothpicks to serve.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.