Pork and Red Chile Stir-Fry
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into stir-fry strips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3/4 lb fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch lengths or 1 10-oz pkg. frozen cut green beans
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat; add pork strips and garlic and cook and stir until pork is no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes. Add green beans; stir-fry until beans and pork are tender, about 5 minutes. Push the meat and beans to one side of skillet. Add sugar, soy sauce, red pepper and ginger; stir to dissolve sugar. Add sesame oil and vinegar. Stir to coat meat and beans.
Serving Suggestion: Good over crunchy noodles.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.