- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1- 1/2 cups diced fresh plums (about 8 oz.), divided
- Heat oven to 375°F. Beat butter and sugar in mixer bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well-blended.
- Mix flour, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add to egg mixture; beat on low speed until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup of the plums. Spread batter in greased 9-inch round baking pan. Top with remaining plums.
- Bake in 375°F oven until top is lightly browned and center springs back when lightly tapped with finger, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.