Traditional Pecan Pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 basic baked piecrust, cooled
- Heat oven to 350°F. Beat eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt in medium bowl until well blended.
- Arrange pecan halves evenly in bottom of piecrust. Carefully Pour egg mixture over pecans.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven until knife inserted midway between center and edge of pie comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.