Pecan Crusted Rack of Lamb with Rosemary Balsamic Sauce
- 2 American lamb racks, frenched
- 2 Tbs oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbs coarse grain mustard
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup toasted and chopped pecans
- 4 Tbs chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 4 oz semi-soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Rub lamb with oil and salt. Place in a roasting pan, fat side down. Roast at 425°F for 8 minutes; turn and roast an additional 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Combine mustard, garlic, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the rosemary and cheese. Spread over lamb. Return to oven; cook 15 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven; cover with foil to keep warm.
- In saucepan, combine vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons of rosemary; simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until reduced to half.
- Slice lamb into individual chops; drizzle sauce over chops. Serve with roasted butternut squash.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.