Peanut Butter Granola Chewies
- 1/4 cup chopped dried dates
- 2 to 3 Tbs (30 to 45mL) warm water
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup instant nonfat milk powder
- 1 cup Granola on the Go
- In a cup, soften dates in warm water and stir until paste-like. Add this mixture to peanut butter and nonfat milk powder in a large bowl. Combine well.
- Stir in granola and form into 1-inch (2.5cm) balls. If mixture is too dry, add another tsp or two (15 to 30mL) of warm water. Store in refrigerator in a sealed container.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.