Peanut Butter-Banana Bread Pudding
- 3 cups day-old bread cubes (1-inch) (about 3 slices)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (1 to 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (6 oz.)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine bread, bananas and chips in greased 9-inch square baking dish; toss to mix.
- Beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Pour over bread mixture.
- Bake in center of 350°F oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm or refrigerate until cold.
Serve with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Make Ahead Option: Prepare recipe through step 2. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Increase baking time.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.