Peachtree Pork Salad
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 jar (10 ounce) peach preserves
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs Dijon-style mustard
- 1 package (10 ounce) mixed salad greens
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) peach slices OR 1 can (16 ounce) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- In a small bowl, blend preserves, vinegar and mustard.
- Cut pork tenderloin in half lengthwise, cutting to but not through bottom; open and flatten. Brush both sides of pork tenderloin with 1/3 cup preserve mixture. Place on broiler pan; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes. Turn; brush with additional 2 tablespoons preserve mixture. Broil additional 7 minutes.
- Arrange greens on four plates. Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place pork tenderloin, peach slices, raspberries, onion rings and alfalfa sprouts on greens. Drizzle with remaining preserve mixture.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.