Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
- 6 oz uncooked wheel-shaped pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 6 hard cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- Dressing1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs water
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- Combine pasta, broccoli, tomato and carrot in large bowl; toss. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss until evenly coated. Add eggs; toss briefly.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.