- 1/4 lb fresh green beans, sliced diagonally into 1-inch (2.5cm) pieces and lightly steamed
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 Tbs capers (optional)
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs fresh oregano, minced
- 2 6 1/2-ounce (185g) cans water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 lb rotini (corkscrew pasta)
- Combine green beans, olives, onion, parsley, capers and tomatoes in a large bowl. Combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and oregano in a small jar and shake well. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss well. Let marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Rinse and drain well. Toss warm pasta with tuna and marinated vegetables. Serve immediately.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.