- 1 28oz. can whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 6oz. package saffron rice
- 1 10oz. package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 9oz. package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 6 oven-roasted drumsticks (about 1 pound)
- 1 10oz. package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 7 Ounces surimi seafood, crab or lobster flavored, chunk style
- 1 10oz. can whole baby clams, drained
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 1 cup juice. Chop tomatoes; place in a colander and set aside to drain.
- Combine chicken broth, reserved tomato juice, onion, garlic and oregano in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
- Add rice; cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, peas, artichoke hearts and clams; cover and simmer 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.