Olive Salmon Scramble
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3/4 lb skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 oz shallots, peeled and minced
- 1 cup olives, whole, drained
- 2 oz arugula, stems removed
- 2 oz Teleme cheese, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper. Set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon, season with remaining salt and cook for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally until browned and cooked through. Place cooked salmon on a clean plate and set aside. Heat remaining oil in a clean sauté pan over high heat. Add shallots and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in eggs and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally to form curds, until just set. Turn heat to medium-low and fold in olives, Teleme cheese, arugula and salmon. Serve immediately.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.