Mom's Old Fashioned Potato Salad
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed (about 6 cups)
- 4-6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pickle relish, dill or sweet
- 1 Tbs prepared mustard
- 1-2 Tbs dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place potatoes and eggs in a large bowl, reserve 1/2 cup of eggs for garnish, if desired. In a separate small bowl combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, onion, salt and pepper; mix to combine.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to potatoes and eggs and stir to mix. Garnish with reserved hard-cooked eggs or pickle slices.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.