Molasses Roasted Tenderloin with Minted Mango Relish
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 pound each
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbs molasses
- 1 Tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- Minted Mango Relish1 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbs fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tbs dried cranberries
- 1 Tbs seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper, crushed
- In heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except Relish; seal bag and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and place in shallow roasting pan. Discard marinade. Roast pork in a 450° F. oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until internal temperature reads 160° F. Remove pork from oven; let rest for 5 minutes before slicing to serve with Minted Mango Relish.
- Minted Mango RelishIn small bowl, stir together diced mango, mint, cranberries, rice vinegar and 1 crushed red pepper.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with rice tossed with cashews and steamed asparagus.
Cooking Tip: For marinated pork chops, put pork in a self-sealing bag with marinade in the refrigerator first thing in the morning. By suppertime, pork chops can be removed from marinade and ready to grill.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.