- 4 tortilla wraps
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt-free steak seasoning salt, to taste
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, sliced (or 8 ounces white button mushrooms)
- Brush portabella strips with olive oil and sprinkle with steak seasoning and salt, to taste.
- If GrillingPreheat grill. Once grill is hot, cook portabella strips until deep brown, about 10 minutes. Turn and grill until golden, another 6 to 8 minutes.
- If SautéingHeat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add a single layer of mushrooms and cook, without stirring, for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms become red-brown on one side. Flip mushrooms and cook about 5 minutes more, until other side is same color.
- While mushrooms are cooking, warm tortillas on the grill in foil or lightly grill for just 20 seconds. If you are cooking inside, warm wraps in a dry skillet. Stir mayonnaise and ginger together and divide among tortillas, spreading to cover; top with spinach and tomato slices. When mushrooms are done, slice in to thin strips and sprinkle with more steak seasoning, if desired. Place mushrooms on tortillas and roll into a wrap.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.