Mini Crab Quiche
- 3 slices 100% whole wheat bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 large eggs
- 1 10 ounce box frozen cooked winter squash, thawed
- 1 cup preshredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crabmeat (about 6 ounces)
- Heat oven to 375° F. Generously coat a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Divide the bread cubes evenly among the muffin cups. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, squash, and two cheeses. Stir in the crab. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, pour the egg mixture into each of the muffin cups. Bake until golden brown, about 22 minutes.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.