Mexican Pork and Bean Soup
- 2 boneless top loin pork chops, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can chicken broth
- 1 15-ounce can Mexican-style chopped tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained
- 2 tsp chili powder
- In deep saucepan, brown diced pork with onion; stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, lower heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.