- 1/3 cup refried black beans, heated through with taco seasoning stirred in to taste
- 1/4 cup Mexican four-cheese blend
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbs guacamole
- 1 Tbs salsa
- Crisp up the whole wheat tortilla in either a toaster oven or a regular oven at 350° for 10 minutes (or until it’s crispy like a chip).
- Spread the beans on the tortilla, top with veggies, top with cheese. Heat in a toaster oven or under a broiler until the cheese has melted.
- Top with salsa and guacamole, and enjoy!
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.