Mediterranean Style King Crab Salad
- Herbed Lemon Garlic Mayonnaise King Crab Topping1 8 oz. container king crab meat, segmented into desired sized pieces
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 tbsp. sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, sliced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced or 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil or 1 tsp. fresh leaves, chiffonade
- freshly ground black pepper
- Salad base2 Tbsp. red onion slivers
- 1 Tbsp. sliced pimento stuffed green olives
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- 1 c. baby field greens or spring mix
- 1 c. romaine, chopped
- Garnish1 roasted red pepper, sliced into julienne strips
- 2 pum tomatoes, quartered
- In medium bowl, blend all dressing ingredients together, except crab meat. Fold in crab meat.
- Chill 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- In medium mixing bowl, mix all salad base ingredients together.
- Mound c. salad base onto plate. Top with approx. 1/3 c. portion crab salad. Garnish each plate with julienne strips red pepper and 2 quarters plum tomato.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.