Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 3/4 lb cooked pork roast, cut into thin strips (use leftovers)
- 12 oz penne pasta, or ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- In large bowl, gently toss all ingredients with dressing. Serve on shallow salad bowls or dinner plates.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.