Mango-Pineapple Salsa with Banana Peppers and Fresh Ginger
- 2 champagne mangoes, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 medium avocado, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 medium red onion, minced
- 2 Tbs cilantro, minced
- 1 medium banana pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tbs freshly grated ginger
- Juice from 2 limes
- Juice from 1 lemon
- In a large bowl, combine mangoes, pineapple, avocado, red onion, cilantro, banana pepper, and ginger.
- Drizzle with lemon and lime juice.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips, on a salad, or as a side to complement grilled meat.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.