Mandarin Pork Salad
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cooked, chilled, thinly sliced
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 10 oz package edamame, cooked
- 2/3 cup sesame ginger dressing, or Asian dressing
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- To roast tenderloin, heat oven to 450° F. Place tenderloin on a rack in a shallow pan. Roast until internal temperature reaches 155° F. in center of pork, about 15-20 minutes. Cool to room temperature and chill. Cut into thin slices.
- To toast the almonds, place on a baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350° F.
- Toss salad greens, oranges, and edamame with 1/3 cup dressing. Divide onto serving plates. Arrange pork slices over the salad and drizzle with the remaining dressing. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon almonds.
Variations: Add 1/2 cup shredded matchstix carrots or 1/4 cup dried cranberries for nutrition and color.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.