Maine Lobster Club Sandwich
- 4 cups lobster meat, cooked, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp Lobster roe, cooked
- 1/4 cup Celery, peeled, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Green onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Lemon mayonnaise
- 24 slices Whole grain or country style bread
- 4 cups Baby arugula
- 9 Heirloom tomatoes, sliced 4 ea.
- 8 slices Applewood smoked bacon, cooked
- 2 Avocado, sliced
- Combine the lobster meat, cooked lobster roe, celery, green onions, and parsley in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the lemon mayonnaise. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toast the bread. Generously spread 1 side of each piece of bread with lemon mayonnaise.
- Top 1 slice of bread with the arugula, 2 slices of tomatoes, and bacon. Place a toasted piece of bread on top. Place the avocado slices and lobster mixture on top. Place the other piece of toast on top, and secure with wooden toothpicks. Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 pieces. Place on the plate with the sandwich open about 30 degrees so the guest can see the filling.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.