Mahi-Mahi with Sautéed Bananas
- 1 lb mahi-mahi, swordfish, or other white-fleshed fish fillets
- salt and white pepper
- cornstarch or flour
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs safflower oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 1 Tbs chopped pistachio nuts (optional)
- 1 lime or lemon cut into wedges
- Season fish with salt and pepper and dust lightly with cornstarch. In a large frying pan, sauté fish in 1 tablespoon of the butter and the oil until flesh of fish separates when tested with a fork. Transfer to a heated platter and keep warm. Melt remaining butter in pan, add curry and bananas, cook 1 minute. Turn over and add juice concentrate, and cook 1 minute longer. Spoon over the fish and sprinkle with nuts. Garnish with lime wedges.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.