Lime Marinated Seafood Salad
- 1/2 lb snapper fillets
- 1/4 lb small bay scallops
- 1/4 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/4 cup diced avocado (1/4-inch dice)
- 3/4 cup olives, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 Tbs chopped cilantro
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- pinch Cayenne pepper
- Gently poach snapper fillets, scallops and shrimp in liquid of your choice: water, light broth, white wine or a mixture of the liquids. When fish and shellfish are firm to the touch and cooked through, remove from poaching liquid and cool. Cut fillets into 1-inch chunks. Combine snapper, scallops, shrimp, avocado,olives and green onions in large mixing bowl. Season with olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.