Lemon Pepper Linguine with Artichoke Hearts
- 1 14-ounce (400g) can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb lemon pepper linguine
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving juice. Coarsely chop artichokes and combine with 2 Tbsp (30mL) reserved juice, olives, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Toss pasta with artichoke mixture. Serve immediately with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.