Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbs margarine or butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/2 cup frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup frozen carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet. Add chicken; cook over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until light brown. Add garlic and cook briefly. Add water, rice, bouillon cubes and juice from one lemon half. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes. Add broccoli, carrots and cauliflower; continue cooking 5 minutes or until internal juices of chicken run clear.
- Cut remaining lemon half into slices and use for garnish.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.