Lemon Blueberry Bliss
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 large eggs (yolks and white)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbs finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups cooked medium grain rice
- 2/3 cup whipping cream, whipped and divided
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine sugar, eggs, egg yolks, lemon juice and lemon zest in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until thick and creamy (8 to 10 minutes), stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in butter and rice. Cool. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream. Alternate layers of blueberries and rice pudding in parfait glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and blueberries.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.