Lamb Loin Roulade with Olive Tapenade and Arugula
- 6 lamb boneless loins, split open and flattened
- 1- 1/2 cups Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1- 1/2 cups roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 3/4 cup goat cheese
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1- 1/2 cups arugula leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In small bowl, combine the olives, garlic, bell peppers, goat cheese and olive oil. Lay the arugula leaves on the flattened lamb loins and spread olive mixture evenly over the arugula. Roll up loins and tie with butcher's string. Rub loins with olive oil, salt and pepper. In a sauté pan, sear lamb loins on all sides. Bake at 325°F for approximately 10 minutes. Remove and let rest 10 minutes.
- Remove string and slice into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Serve with hummus on pita bread for an appetizer.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.