Lamb Kabobs with Mustard Lemon Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 pound boneless American Lamb leg or shoulder, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 24 1-1/2-inch chunks bell pepper
- 24 1-1/2-inch chunks onion
- 24 chunks canned or fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 12-inch bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Alternately thread lamb, bell pepper, onion and pineapple onto 12-inch wooden skewers. Mix together salad dressing, mustard, pepper and garlic salt. Brush sauce on lamb kabobs. Broil 4 inches from heat source for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn and brush with sauce. Broil additional 3 to 5 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
Lamb Cuts: Leg (bone-in, boneless), Lamb Cubes (stew meat), Shoulder
Storing Lamb: Ground lamb may be frozen for up to 3-4 months. Lamb cuts or roasts may be frozen for up to 6-9 months. To maintain quality, re-wrap the lamb tightly in heavy-duty plastic wrap, a sealable plastic freezer bag or freezer wrap to prevent freezer burn.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.