Lamb Chops with Pomegranate Molasses
- 6 4-ounce lamb chops, trimmed of all fat
- 1 Tbs ground sumac
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbs pomegranate
- 1 tsp molasses (or pomegranate syrup)
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- In a small bowl, mix sumac, salt and pepper.
- Dust lamb chop on each side with sumac mixture.
- Grill or broil lamb chops until cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve 1 lamb chop with 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.