Killer Mango Salsa
- 1 Bermuda onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 firm, ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- In a medium bowl, mix together the onion, peppers, tomatoes, and mangoes. Stir the sugar into the lemon juice and pour over the salsa; stir to combine. Add the cilantro and gently toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.