Jumbo Mexican Shrimp al Ajillo
- 1 lb jumbo (U/15) white shrimp
- 2 Tbs garlic clove, minced
- 3 whole lemons squeezed and zest
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 Tbs chopped anchovy
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil
- Start by mixing 1 tablespoon of garlic with 1/2 cup parsley and zest from 3 lemons, finish with the 3 oz olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Then in medium heat pan: Put 1 oz of olive oil as it gets hot add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and the anchovy, followed by the shrimp previously seasoned with salt and pepper, sear on 1 side until crunchy, add 1 oz of lemon juice, and finish with a touch of parsley.
- Serve with the parsley gremolatta on the side.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.