Italian Cupboard Soup
- 2 boneless top loin pork chops, cubed
- 1 15-ounce can chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 14-1/2-ounce cans chicken broth
- 2 Tbs dried minced onion
- 1 15-ouncec can cannellini or great Northern beans, drained
- 8 oz fresh spinach leaves, torn
- In a deep saucepan, brown the pork in a little oil. Add all ingredients except spinach; bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 15 minute. Stir in torn spinach and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Top servings with grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.