Indonesian Noodles with Pork Loin
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
- 2 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups cooked and drained vermicelli or angel hair pasta (broken into thirds before cooking)
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add pork strips, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan. Pour remaining oil into wok. Add cabbage, celery and green onions; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce and pasta. Return meat mixture to wok; stir to combine and heat through.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.