Ice Cream Brownie Sundae
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (21 ounces) brownie mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 12 scoops mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing until well-blended. Set aside. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake -like brownies. Stir in nuts. Grease bottom only of 13x9 inch pan. Spread half of batter into pan.
- Top with teaspoonfuls of cream cheese mixture and remaining batter; smooth with spatula. Bake at 350° F for 35 minutes. Cool completely; cut into squares.
- For each serving, top brownie with large scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.