Hot Crab Dip
- 1/2 lb crab meat
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs salad dressing
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 Tbs milk
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 dash paprika
- Remove cartilage from crab meat. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic salt until smooth. Add enough milk to make mixture creamy. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese. Fold crab meat into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into a greased 1- quart casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 325°F, until mixture is bubbly and browned on top, about 30 minutes. Serve with crackers. Makes about 4 cups of dip.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.