Honeydew Bubble Tea
- 1 cup black tapioca pearls
- 2 green tea bags
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 1 cup milk or plain soy milk
- Agave syrup to taste
- In a large pot, bring 10 cups of water to a boil. Add tapioca pearls and boil until plump; about 5 minutes. Cover and reduce heat to medium; simmer for 5 minutes. Drain tapioca pearls and set aside.
- In the meantime, bring 2 cups of water to a boil and steep two bags of green tea. Place in the refrigerator until cool.
- Peel and seed half a honeydew melon and chop into bite-sized pieces. Place in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until cool.
- When tea and puree are cold, combine in a large jug. Add milk and sweeten to taste.
- To serve place 2 to 3 tablespoons of tapioca pearls in a glass and top with honeydew tea. Drink with an extra large straw.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.