Honey Pork Tenderloin Kabobs
- 1/2 cup bourbon (bourbon is optional, can substitute 2 tablespoons cider vinegar)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 3-4 sweet potatoes cut into 24 one-inch cubes
- 1- 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 24 one-inch cubes
- 4 medium ripe unpeeled peaches, pitted and quartered
- 4 green peppers, each cut into 8 two-inch pieces
- Olive oil for grilling
- Mix first four ingredients in a bowl; stir well and set aside. Steam or boil sweet potatoes until crisp-tender. Thread 3 sweet potato cubes, 3 pork cubes, 2 peach quarters, and 4 onion pieces alternately onto each of eight 10-inch skewers. Brush kabobs with honey mixture. Lightly oil grill. Grill over medium-hot coals 5 minutes on each side or until thoroughly heated, basting occasionally.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.