Herbed Greek Loin Chops with Feta Salad
- 12 lamb loin chops
- 1- 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, leaves only, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs rosemary sprigs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup oregano leaves, fresh, finely chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup teardrop or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cucumbers, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs mint leaves, torn or rough chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 heads boston bibb, romaine or red leaf lettuce, separated into leaves
- For the Lamb In a large bowl, mix olive oil, parsley, rosemary, oregano, garlic and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add loin chops; toss to coat liberally. Let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Grill lamb loin chops 2 to 3 minutes per side until medium-rare.
- For the Salad Mix together feta cheese, tomatoes, olives, onion, cucumbers, mint, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- To serve: Garnish lamb with feta salad atop leaf cups.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.